Friday, July 17, 2009

Amsterdam pics



Train station













A parking garage for bikes! I didn't even get the entire view of them!
In Amsterdam, you are more likely to get hit by a bike than a car...pretty cool!












Crooked house...seriously, they built it like that


The church by Anne Frank's house--forgot the name of it





Anne Frank's house- line was too long to go in. Should have woken up earlier






Random canal






My favorite pic- a little blurry but I couldn't use a flash. This is on the night canal cruise





Canal cruise








Allsion, me and Christine on the Cruise







I amsterdam sign









Really though, did they need all those words just to say "Camera Security"?!!
We asked a waitor--the second ridiculously long word means "security measures"--i mean come on, thats all they needed to say...
I had a really fun time trying to speak dutch as you can tell. They try to fit as many words into one as they can...i guess its easier?





hahaha, this was on the outside of a "coffee shop"
They meant serious business...











Me, Christine and Cat












Three Sisters restaurant! Can't wait for my sisters to be here!















Flower market
So pretty!













Dam Square















Our 5-star hotel room. very fancy decor. We tried to get Mike to take the rollaway but he is not a very good gentleman.













This sign said something about "Toepassing"
I thought it was funny so I went to take a pic--the first pic i took, a guy drove right up in front of Christine(mid-pic) on his mo-ped and parked. We were like...seriously?? You can see his bike in the bottom left which is why its not a straight pic. Sorry, just thought it was funny.














No comments:

Post a Comment